General Job Description
Reporting to the Commercial Lines Service Team Leader, the Commercial Lines Account Executive will provide high level client services for an assigned property and casualty book of business. This assigned property and casualty book of business will encompass both new and renewal accounts of the agency.
- Manage a book of business (new and renewal) accounts for small to middle market commercial accounts.
- Utilize the agency management system (Applied EPIC) for all servicing and processing tasks related to client requests and needs (ex: issuance of certificates of insurance, etc.)
- Provide accurate, thoughtful, and prompt services to all clients and related client’s stakeholders within 24 hours of when the request from the client.
- Ability to continuously master the information of all assigned accounts and market renewals to various carrier partner’s when needed.
- Continuously educate your knowledge of the property and casualty markets with the help of agency resources.
- Through account proposals, provide accurate summaries of coverage, submissions and presentations using various Microsoft office products.
- Provide all necessary support to Producer’s/Sales Agent’s in maintaining their current book of business and prospects in the pipeline.
- Ability to be a key liaison between Producers/Sales Agent’s and client’s, as well as between the agency and carrier partners.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of similar related work experience required handling commercial insurance accounts in various industry sector’s; 5 plus years preferred.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service to all accounts within your assigned book of business.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current active driver’s license required.
- Active Ohio Property and Casualty Insurance License required.
- Experience using an agency management system (Applied TAM, Applied EPIC, AMS 360) preferred.
Additional Position Qualifications
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to work with strict and tight deadlines.
- Self motivation and being driven with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently while also having a high level of interaction amongst team members and outside external stakeholders related to client’s (carriers, lenders, etc.).
- Proactively manage and protect the agency’s reputation and confidential client information.