Street cycles, Harley Davidsons, cruisers, touring bikes, dirt bikes and more. We likely cover what you ride.
As a local, independent insurance agency, Novak Insurance Agency can help you find the right policy for your motorcycle by comparing quotes and coverage options from several top providers.
Request a free online quote or call us at 440-349-2120 to get started.
Common Coverage Options
Your motorcycle insurance can include any or all of the options below — contact Novak Insurance Agency today to discuss what coverage is best for you.
- Custom Parts and Equipment – If you select custom parts coverage, you will receive up to $3,000 in coverage without any additional cost to you. Coverage is available for up to $10,000 in custom parts and equipment.
- Roadside Assistance – Your policy can provide you with a roadside assistance benefit of up to $300 per breakdown.
- Liability Coverage – You can pick the motorcycle insurance coverage that fits your needs. Most carriers offer underlying liability limits high enough to satisfy Personal Umbrella requirements, which means that you may be eligible for this additional coverage. In most states, Guest Passenger liability (mandatory on all street bikes) is automatically included at the same limit as your liability selection.
- Medical Coverage – This coverage provides for certain necessary medical expenses for you and any passenger that are the result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage typically pays for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
Let us help make sure you’re covered before you hit the streets of Solon — talk to Novak Insurance Agency today to find out how to get the best value on the motorcycle insurance.